- Flow Rate: 50 Gallons Per Day
- Dimensions: 11.75" X 1.79"
- Replace every 24 months
- Thin Layer Composite (TLC)
- NSF Certified
Pentair 50 GPD TLC (Thin Layer Composite) RO Membrane provides high quality water for a broad range of water chemistries. As matter collects on the membrane, water from the feed solution sweeps it away and out its own tube. The cleansed permeate, or purified water, stream continues separately from the drain stream to a storage tank or its point of use.
Pentair TLC Residential Membranes use an industry leading state-of-theart TLC (Thin Layer Composite) membrane providing high quality water for a broad range of water chemistries. Each membrane is required to meet our factory's strict performance requirements prior to shipment. Encapsulated membranes already come with quick connect fittings on the housing. These membranes use less waste water with a near 1:1 ratio. Specifications:
- Dimensions: 2.5" Diameter x 16" Length
- Weight: 2 lb 8 oz
- Fits most conventional units
- Membrane Life: 2-5 years
- Operating Pressure: 40 psi to 145 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-100 F
5000 cups / box
1000 cups / box