Back washing Activated Carbon Filters for great tasting water from every faucet in your home. Featuring the GE Whole-House Carbon Filtration System filter valve and GE controller.
- Activated carbon with its extremely high surface areas can absorb many times its weight of tastes and odors.
- Periodic back washing is necessary to eliminate the accumulated suspended mater and regrade the filter bed.
- It is necessary to replace the carbon filter bed when the capacity for chlorine, taste and odor is exhausted
- Unlike many whole house carbon systems that require a yearly filter change, our specially designed activated carbon will last for many years.
- Gives you great tasting water from every faucet in your home including the shower and bath.
- It can be installed standalone, or as a companion for a water softener system.
- May be installed on municipal or well water.