When you invest in a quality water treatment system for your family and you’ll experience personal and practical benefits of Pentair Water Softener treated water throughout your entire home.
Contact us to get the best water treatment and water softener systems in Cambridge, Waterloo, Kitchener & Guelph, Mississauga, Georgetown, Hamilton, Toronto, Oshawa, Barrie & entire GTA.
The hard facts:
Slowly but surely, dissolved minerals in unconditioned water can erode some of the everyday pleasures of home living. These problems could easily be eliminated with the addition of a new water treatment system
The clear benefits
With a new water treatment system you’ll enjoy:
– Softer, silkier skin year round, with less itchiness and scaling
– Manageable, healthy hair that rinses product more easily
– Plenty of suds every time you bathe or use cleaning products
– Fluffy towels and cleaner clothes that look brighter, feel softer and last longer
– Sparkling dishes and crystal clear glassware
– Eliminate unsightly stains and mineral deposits from sinks, tubs and tiles
– 30% energy savings from a water heater free of hard water scale*
– 50% savings on laundry detergent, dish soap, shampoo, fabric softener and other cleaning products*
– Fewer repairs to clogged internal parts of water-using appliances
– Ice cubes that freeze clear and hard for more attractive drinks
– Plumbing that maintains full water pressure years longer
* Source: Water Quality Association (WQA)
If you continue to use untreated water, it will not only destroy your appliances but can also irritate your skin and make daily household cleaning challenging. To solve this issue, we provide the most efficient water softener systems that can be easily installed in your home to make water safe for drinking, cooking, bathing, and washing clothes. Once you install our water softener, your appliances will last longer, you will get sparkling clean dishes, and softer hair and skin.
At purelifeh2o, our goal is to provide you with safe water to keep you and your family healthy. Hard water contains impurities, as well as calcium and magnesium compounds. Whether you receive water from the local water authority or well, most probably it has harmful substances that can ruin your appliances, surfaces, as well as health.